- Quality ALKO type approved hitch unit with soft dock the soft, cushioning surface of the Soft-Dock provides effective protection against scratching the rear of the towing vehicle and reduces injuries from impact with the hitch. Al-ko quality made steel hitch rated to 1600kg.
- Stainless Steel leg construction – eliminate the need for coatings and improve weather protection
- 3 process powder coated finish, Shot blast components to key the surface prior to Primer application – followed by the Oven Baked Durable matt powder coat finish
- Tow A Frame decals and conspicuity tape help keep the unit visible for safety
- Headstock has 2 addition holes for D pins to be used to locate the cables securely and tidy.
- Contrast plated locking release cam handles
- Weight 9 kg (With Al ko Soft Dock hitch)
- Folded length 80cm
- Extended Length 110cm
- Rated up to 1100kg
- Optional Tactical carry bag – heavy duty tactical nylon carry bag – with zip up compartments for the spares and accessories, carry handles and padded inner keep all your kit together and secure.9
Uprated Towing Frame Fitted
The towing pins utilise the vehicle manufacturers standard towing points to attach the Smart-Tow A-Frame. This eliminates the need to cut and change the front panels of the vehicle thereby avoiding any adverse effects on the crash management system, air bag deployment and resale value of the towed vehicle.
Recommended is the optional Tactical bag and spares kit including – Heavy Duty padded Carry Bag, 4 x Spare D pins, 1 x Spare breakaway pin 1 x pr gloves, 1 x pr rear number plate mounting clips, 1 x rear window sign, 32mm spare rubber grommets and our PATENT Wedgit which enables easy one person connection rrp £111.90 – Some of these spares are essential – if you lose the breakaway pin or D pins for example – you would not be able to tow until replacement units are available.